- Arrive on Time….Stay Late.
(5 burpee penalty for every minute you are late. After 10 minutes, plan on attending the next class.)
- Sign in for Classes and Always Log your WODs.
- Respect the Coaches and Each Other. Do Not distract the Coach during class.
- Clean up your Mess (chalk, blood, sweat, and tears) and Respect the Equipment (Never drop unloaded barbells, drop kettlebells / dumbbells, or drag the boxes).
- Keep Chalk in the bucket. Don’t spread pixie dust all over the gym.
- Encourage, Motivate, & Inspire!
- Introduce yourself to members you don’t know. KNOW EVERYONE!
- Leave drama, relationships, rumors, frustrations, etc. in your car.
- Leave your Ego at the door.
- If you have a question, ask your Coach not the person next to you.
- Scaling is not Negotiable. Your Coach has the last word on how you will perform a workout.
- Grunting, Crying, Sweating, & Swearing is allowed…QUITTING or CHEATING is not!
- Children are not allowed to play with the equipment and are not allowed to be in the workout area during class.
- Have FUN, PUSH yourself, get RESULTS!
- “WORK HARD. PLAY HARD.” -The Bruins
– 951 Kids Club age requirement is 6 months to 10 years old.
– Parents are required to sign their child(ren) up for child care online at least two hours before the scheduled class time. Classes are subject to cancellation if no one is signed up two hours ahead of time.
-Parents must sign the daily log and check their child(ren) in and out of the 951 Kids Club room.
– Parents are allowed to drop off their child(ren) 10 minutes before class starts.
– Parents have 10 minutes after class ends to pick-up their child(ren).
-Food and drinks are not allowed in the 951 Kids Club room.
– Bathroom Policy: child care providers are not permitted to go in the restroom with your child. If your child requires assistance, the child care provider will come find you.
– Children are not allowed at the gym during other class times and are not permitted to play with or touch the equipment.