CrossFit 951 KIDS CLUB COST:
The cost for child care is $40 for 1-2 children and $10 for each additional child per month. Our drop-in fee is $5 per child per class.
RULES AND POLICIES:
– Parents are required to sign their children up for child care at least two hours before the scheduled class time.
– Children are not allowed at the gym during other class times and are never permitted to play with or touch the equipment.
– CrossFit 951 Kids Club age requirement is 6 months to 10 years old.
– Parents are allowed to drop off their child(ren) 10 minutes before class starts.
– Parents have 10 minutes after class ends to pick-up their child(ren).
-Food and drinks are not allowed in the Kids Club room.
-Parents must sign their child(ren) in and out.
– Bathroom Policy: child care providers are not permitted to go in the restroom with your child. If your child requires assistance, the child care provider will come find you.